Danquah Group provides training, research and management and technical support to help organizations deliver their strategic objectives. We provide services to help clients navigate the complex challenges and risk in business operations, project management and organizational processes. We employ tools, analysis, and techniques to help our clients deliver better results and better performances.
Danquah Group is seeking and Senior P6 to work with its Capital Projects division. The candidate must have familiarity with the construction industry. Prior experience with heavy civil, Transit programs and other transportation projects will be a plus. The candidate must have good communication skills, analytical and willingness to seek certification in their area of services. The candidate will assist Senior consultants and Partners deliver capital projects in the EPC industry.
The candidate will also provide Training and Development to in-house schedulers and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience developing resource-loaded schedules with Primavera P6.
- Minimum 5 years of Construction industry experience and understanding of industry practices, processes, and standards.
- Ability to read drawings and specifications.
- Perform Critical path Analysis
- Ability to carry out Time Impact and Delay Analysis
- Ability to carry out Schedule Risk Analysis
- Be able to prioritize and manage multiple project assignments.
- Takes initiative.
- Ability to develop and train other schedulers is a plus
- PSP, PMP, PMI-SP or other industry project management credential.
- Experience with MS Project.
- Experience with linear schedules
- Knowledge of Time Impact Analysis.
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management.
- Understand the construction management process
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of schedule delay principles and techniques.
- Experience with major EPC or CIP in the USA